Saturday 30 May 2009

What a difference a day makes...

As you may know, I'm a runner who can't run. It's not my fault that I can't run; you try it with a stainless steel pin sticking out of your foot. Walking is difficult too and I have only been managing to hobble for about 50 metres or so before things get sore. Today though, I decided to push the envelope and took the dog out for a proper walk. Well, she walked and I hobbled but we did manage to complete a circular walk of about 1/4 mile or even just a smidgen over that distance, so that was pretty good. This walk was off road too and I was well pleased with that, especially as the sun was shining and the air was fresh. No idea how long we took. Time didn't figure in our plans today. We just walked the walk of nature and enjoyed the passing moments. The photo of the dog, Ellie the Deer Hound, was taken on my rather old mobile phone this morning, hence the not so good quality. Location was east side of Eelmoor Plain, Aldershot, Hampshire UK. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment