Wednesday 3 June 2009

All that's gone wrong...

I see that Mr T Blair is in the papers again (Daily Mail, 2 June 2009), this time being berated by his peers for being a sloppy and expensive Middle East Peace Envoy who seems not to have done very much; so far he has managed one visit to Gaza and has cost the tax payer £1.9 million. Of course this is amount is peanuts compared to the billions of pounds that have been spent on His illegal war. So tell me, how can a war bird preach peace to the World? Ah, of course; he doesn't! He's just hiding away until that undemocratic moment when he can morph into the first European President; a president of an organisation that is not wanted by many and is morally suspect, particularly in respect of its financial dealings. To me this man took all that is bad in British politics and raised it to a higher level; a level so high that none of us could see what was going on anymore. Mr T's 'presidential' style of leadership also meant that Parliament lost sight of its responsibilities to the electorate, to you and me. But then of course, 'they' (MP's) had their expense claims to consider and that's much more important. Mr T was also embroiled in the expenses scandal ages before it became a mainstream event for MP's. As far back as April 2006, Mr T was taken to task for claiming £15,000 a year for his constituency home. The Sunday Times, April 9 2006 ran a report about this matter with the headline, 'Revealed: the 'black hole' in Blair's expenses'. Anyway, I'm going on too much now and all I wanted to say was that it is my belief that Mr T is in a very large way responsible for all that's gone wrong in government and parliament today and that it's not all Gordon's fault. That's all.

Please note: It's not my fault that I'm ranting. It's my response to what I see, read and hear about in the newspapers, TV and radio and the fact that I've got nothing better to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment